Need a little extra cash this spring? Go ahead and skip your next loan payment for a small fee of just $35. Use the extra money to treat yourself to a vacation, catch up on bills, or pay down debt. Offer ends January 31st, 2020. Hurry, don't miss your chance to save!
Skip-A-Pay is valid during the months of November 2019, December 2019, or January 2020. The cost to skip a payment is $35. Mortgage loans, home equity, lines of credit/overdraft, workout/collection loans, and Visa® accounts are not included in this program.
Other terms apply, see below:
- You must have had the loan for a minimum of 6 months and it must be in good standing.
- You must be a member in good standing, including Share Accounts.
- Your loan term will be extended and other restrictions may apply.
- You will be charged a $35 fee for each payment skipped and only one month may be skipped.
- If you have an auto loan with GAP insurance, you may only use Skip-A Payment option two (2) times within the life of the loan without affecting GAP payout at total loss.
- Interest will continue to accrue on your loan(s).
This offer is only valid through January 31, 2020. Apply online below.