Use your Advantage Financial Cash Back Visa® credit card for all of your purchases, big and small, and earn 1.5% cash back on what you spend.
- Competitive Rates
- Cash Back
- Anytime Funds
- No Annual Fees
The right card if you pay you balance in full each month or if you just want to maximize your rewards.
- 1.5% cash back on all purchases
- Unlimited cash back earnings
- Minimum level to redeem is only $25
- EMV chip security
- No annual fee, balance transfer fee, or cash advance fee
- Manage your account online 24/7
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
- Download the free SecurLOCK™ Equip app to:
- Turn your credit card on or off via your mobile device.
- Set spending limits,
- Block online, telephone and/or international transactions,
- and more.
Redeem cash back at scorecardrewards.com. Receive a statement credit or request a check.
Simple, convenient, and easy!
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. The standard variable APR for purchases and cash advances ranges from WSJ Prime plus 7.49% to WSJ Prime +16.49%. Maximum APR is 18%. Rates are based on your creditworthiness when you open your account. After that, your APR will vary with the market, based on changes in the Prime Rate. Fee for foreign purchases – 1% of the U.S. dollar amount of each purchase. Cash advance fee – $1.00. Subject to credit approval. Additional limitations, terms, and conditions apply. You will be given further information when you apply.
Visa's Zero Liability Policy covers U.S.-issued credit cards and does not apply to certain commercial card transactions, or any transactions not processed by Visa. Members must notify Advantage Financial immediately of any unauthorized use. Visit visa.com/security for more details.