Is it really “splurging” if you earn reward points on every purchase? Treat yourself with the Advantage Financial Platinum Visa®.
- Competitive Rates
- Reward Points
- Anytime Funds
- No Annual Fees
- Competitive rates for everyday expenses
- Reward points program available
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent with ScoreCard® Rewards
- Redeem for electronics, houseware, gift cards, and more!
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fee
- No penalty rates
- EMV chip security
- Manage your account online 24/7
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
- Download the free SecurLOCK™ Equip app to turn your credit card on or off via your mobile device. Set spending limits, block international transactions, and more.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates are based on your creditworthiness when you open your account. After that, your APR will vary with the market, based on the Prime Rate.
The standard variable APR for purchases and cash advances is 10.74%, 11.74%, 12.74%, 13.74%, 16.74% or 17.99% based on your creditworthiness. Fee for foreign purchases – 1% of the U.S. dollar amount of each purchase. Cash advance fee – $1.00. Subject to credit approval. Additional limitations, terms, and conditions apply. You will be given further information when you apply.
Visa's Zero Liability Policy covers U.S.-issued credit cards and does not apply to certain commercial card transactions, or any transactions not processed by Visa. Members must notify Advantage Financial immediately of any unauthorized use. Visit visa.com/security for more details.