NEW Fraud Monitoring Service Coming Soon. Keep Your Visa® Debit Card Safe With Text Alerts.
Text Fraud Alerts is a free service that helps to keep your money safe by immediately alerting you of any potential fraud on your Advantage Financial FCU Visa® Debit Card through real-time engagement.
Enjoy the Benefits
- Allows you to respond to suspicious activity instantly.
- Minimizes the chance of additional fraudulent transactions.
- Completely free and easy enrollment*
How It Works
It’s simple. If your mobile phone number is on file with your Advantage Financial account, on Tuesday, December 11th, you will receive a text message with instructions to verify your enrollment.
Once enrolled, when fraud is suspected on your debit card, you will receive a text message with details about the suspected transaction. All you have to do is respond to the text to confirm or deny the transaction.
- Simply reply “Yes” or “No”
- If you text “Yes”, your card will remain available for use.
- If you text “No” we will know the purchase was fraud. You will then receive a second text with a phone number to call. You may also call us at (800)-822-6875 to validate outstanding charges, prevent any further fraud, and start the process of getting a new card.
Please make sure your mobile phone number and email address are up-to-date.
How to Update Your Mobile Phone Number
- Go to advfcu.org and log in to Online Banking
- Select the Loan Apps & More tab
- To the right of Change of Address, Phone Numbers, etc. click Continue.
- Make the appropriate changes to your contact information and click Submit.
If you enrolled to receive fraud text alerts and would like to opt-out, please contact us at (800)-822-6875 or visit the nearest branch location.
*Standard text message rates may apply.