Make sure your money gets where it needs to go (wherever that may be) with our wire and interbank transfers.
Move money across town, the country, or even the world with ease. We offer our members both domestic and international wire transfer capabilities.
Transfer money from your Advantage Financial account to an account outside of the credit union. If you meet the eligibility requirements below, please contact member services to get started.
- The account must be open with a positive balance for at least 6 months
- The member must not have overdrawn the account in the last 90 days
- The member must not have had a returned check or electronic transaction returned for NSF, uncollected funds or any other reasons in the past 90 days
- The member must not have had a returned deposit item (RDI) for an amount more than $50 in the past 90 days
- The member may not have filed more than 1 EFT dispute in the last 6 months (multiple disputes related to the same incident count as one dispute)
- The member must be at least 18 years of age and have withdrawal rights on the account
- The member may not have a charge off (even a paid charge off) with Advantage Financial
- Member must have direct deposit in the amount of the desired transfer amount