Branch offices have begun to re-open
As we re-open our branch locations the health and safety of our members and employees continues to be our top priority. For this reason the Credit Union is putting the following measures into place:
- All members and staff will be required to wear a mask or face covering.
- For security reasons, you may be asked to provide ID or lower your mask for identification purposes
- There will be a limit of 2 members allowed in the lobby area at one time.
- Central Office hours are subject to change due to protests in the area
- Members are asked to maintain 6' between themselves and other members or staff.
- If you do not feel well please consider using online and mobile options for your transaction.
- Branch facilities will be regularly cleaned and sanitized.
We understand some of you may find yourself facing financial difficulties as a result of this pandemic. Advantage Financial is here to help and we encourage you to contact us to discuss how we may be of assistance. We also partner with Greenpath Financial Wellness, a firm that offers a host of confidential services such budgeting, financial counseling, foreclosure prevention and debt management. Please feel free to contact them as well.
At Advantage Financial FCU, the health and well-being of our members and staff is our top priority and this step is essential to protecting our members and employees in the face of this pandemic. We continue to monitor this rapidly changing situation and again, apologize for the inconvenience.
For additional information about COVID-19 visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at www.cdc.gov.