Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) are just one way to plan for retirement savings or college education. IRAs take a variety of forms depending on your specific investment needs. In some cases, you may obtain tax benefits as well.*
Traditional, Roth and Educational IRA Share
- Dividends are calculated the same way as the regular share savings account or the certificate account as applicable.
- No fees or maintenance charges are assessed for IRA accounts.
- The IRA share account can be opened for as little as $5.00.
- 6 to 60-month terms.
- Options include IRA Certificates, Roth Certificates, or Coverdell Education Savings Accounts.
- IRA Certificates minimum opening deposit $500
- A maximum of $2,000 may be deposited annually, per child, in a Coverdell Education Savings Account.
Penaltyfor early withdrawal.
Learn more about the IRA options we offer here.