Are You Ready to Retire?
Making your money last through retirement can be a challenge. If you plan ahead and actively manage your retirement accounts, it can help ensure you won't outlive your money.
Plan It Retire Ready Toolkit
Get ready for retirement with Plan It™ Retire Ready Toolkit. It's a free online resource that can help you plan for — and achieve — retirement security. Access articles, listen to audio clips, run "what if" financial longevity scenarios, and listen in on the financial conversations on PreRetiree Lane.
- Create a personal profile
- Track your own retirement savings
- Print personalized charts
- Make retirement to-do lists
Let Plan It help improve your financial future. Get started today!
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) are just one way to plan for retirement savings or college education. IRAs take a variety of forms depending on your specific investment needs. In some cases, you may obtain tax benefits as well.*
Traditional, Roth and Educational IRA Share
- Dividends are calculated the same way as the regular share savings account or the certificate account as applicable.
- No fees or maintenance charges are assessed for IRA accounts.
- The IRA share account can be opened for as little as $5.00.
- 6 to 60-month terms.
- Options include IRA Certificates, Roth Certificates, or Coverdell Education Savings Accounts.
- IRA Certificates minimum opening deposit $500
- A maximum of $2,000 may be deposited annually, per child, in a Coverdell Education Savings Account.
- Penalty for early withdrawal.
Learn more about the IRA options we offer here.